Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Etsy Creations Take One!

I want to tell you all about the products my PennyLane has to offer at the moment and only more fabulous things are about to come! Right now I'm working mainly with a animal theme because of items I made for a fundraiser awhile ago, plus, who doesn't have pet pictures that need a home? These items are it!


This is one of my bookmarkers I've made but I love to think you could put it in your office or living room and even the kitchen. It's a cute quote that means alot.


These are some of my scrapbook layouts I created. Unique and funky layouts are ones you can't find in any store!


It's also nice to keep in touch and with everything going so tech savvy these days I'm sure the ones closest to you would love a personal note.

Thats it for right now but I have a few things up my sleeve and can't wait till Sunday night to post them! My etsy store link is: http://athenavalentine.etsy.com/ for those of you that want to get ahead on the shopping :)

XoXo

Athena

No comments: